3036 South 1st Street
Foundation Communities is a nonprofit organization that creates affordable housing where families succeed. More information about us can be found at http://www.foundcom.org.
The Data and Evaluation Coordinator is responsible for managing and analyzing Foundation Communities’ dynamic and growing database of 30,000+ in order to identify, cultivate, solicit and thank donors and volunteers.
This is a fulltime position and reports directly to the Director of Individual Giving and Engagement.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage database that serves as the foundation for all organizational outreach and includes 30,000+ donors, volunteers, partners, and supporters.
· Create data-informed prospect lists for year-round fundraising and volunteer recruitment.
· Create data-informed analysis to continually fine-tune donor and volunteer cultivation and relationships.
· Continually review and optimize data management processes to improve methods for
moving people along our continuum of engagement.
· Manage pledge payment tracking, acknowledgements, reminders, and follow-up processes for 600+ multi-year donors.
· Manage acknowledgement of 1,750+ individual gifts throughout the year, including high traffic seasonal online giving campaigns.
· Ensure secure and consistent input/output of data related to contact history and increasing levels of involvement/investment.
· Create reports/dashboards to inform staff, board and supporters throughout the year.
· Participate in fundraising and cultivation outreach, projects and events, occasionally working evenings and weekends.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Three or more years’ experience in database management
· Proven track record of identifying and evaluating data-informed patterns and outcomes
· Experience creating data-informed donor prospect lists
· Self-starter with strong work ethic, attention to detail, and the ability to think strategically
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team in a face-paced work environment
· Experience with Salesforce or Raiser’s Edge is a plus
· Personal commitment to our mission
Foundation Communities is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested applicants please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com