Symphony Space, a two-theatre, not-for-profit performing arts center at 95th & Broadway in New York City, seeks an energetic, creative, and collaborative Digital Marketing Manager to join its high-volume Marketing Department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the implementation of, usage of, and interaction between systems intended to expand reach, gather data, and increase sales and contributions
- Manage CRM and website projects
- Oversee the day to day management of data sharing across the organization in order to provide effective, useful insight
- Identify areas of opportunity around technology-based systems related to ticketing, CRM, and web applications that can enable the organization to use tools more effectively
- Work with all departments to assist the organization in understanding overall trends, challenges, and strategic opportunities for the future
- Work with our digital marketing and website agencies to implement campaigns, change requests, and other tasks as required
- Track and synthesize results of all marketing initiatives
- Manage daily website maintenance
- Manage consulting web programmer(s) as needed.
- Implement and advise on best practices for all email marketing including weekly newsletters, pre-show and post-show messaging, customer loyalty-based initiatives, membership, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience managing complex web and CRM projects with knowledge of content management systems (CMS), web design and architecture, basic HTML, email marketing systems (DotMailer and MailChimp), Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, financial, fundraising, and ticketing Systems (Spektrix)
- Knowledge of digital advertising, web analytics, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, email strategy, and online fundraising
- Strong writing and communication skills, with experience in understanding the needs of individuals whose skillsets are diverse
- Excellent time-management skills. Must be able to manage a large volume of requests in a time-critical environment
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethic
- Knowledge of cutting-edge technology and ability to keep abreast of new developments as they relate to Symphony Space’s needs
- Ability and enthusiasm for working in a collaborative environment. Experience working in a theater/non-profit organization setting highly desired
The Digital Marketing Manager reports directly to the Senior Director of External Affairs & Institutional Planning.
This position is expected to attend key events, scheduled at various times, including evenings, throughout the season.
Comprehensive benefits package.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Email cover letter and resume with Digital Marketing Manager in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org