10330 Crossroads Parkway North
City of Industry
The Project Manager will work closely with Chief Program Officer and Deputy Director of Contracts and Grants Management to develop and implement processes, work with program staff, and assist HQ leadership with defining and prioritizing strategic projects and day to day program operations.
The position requires excellent project management, interpersonal, and communication skills. A successful candidate will need to feel comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders within a complex system. Also, in coordination with Contracts and Grants Managers, this position will assure that all Heluna Health programs are performing in accordance with their associated funded contracts and grants. Project Manager will provide sound “best practices” in project management and will cultivate relationships and partnerships with all external and internal customers by providing warm, friendly, positive and supportive services.
• Oversee project performance, timelines and deliverables and provide direction and support to project teams and oversee all project deliverables using appropriate project management tools.
• Coordinates programmatic, administrative and fiscal activities.
• Develops project budgets, in collaboration with project staff and Heluna Health client support team.
• Monitors budget expenditures and projections on an ongoing basis and reviews Statements of Activities on a monthly basis and as needed. Meets with project Principal Investigators/Program Directors on a regular basis to review budget and project progress/status/challenges.
• Monitors and tracks performance measures and report to CEO and CPO quarterly.
• Serves as a liaison between HQ and Clients/Program Partners.
• Maintains documentation (e.g., spreadsheets, reports) of all administrative, fiscal, and programmatic activities, as indicated.
• Works closely with assigned Heluna Health Contract and Grant Manager, Project Accountant, and HR Generalist to ensure that the contract stays in compliance.
• Convenes project meetings, quarterly, at a minimum.
• Maintains excellent working relationship with Heluna Health Clients and Program Partners, Subcontractors, Vendors, and other partners.
• Ensures compliance with all Heluna Health policies to include proper management of donations.
• Attends monthly meetings at HQ to meet with program support team to discuss open items, issues, and new items.
• Attends meetings, conferences, and other events representing Heluna Health, as needed and required (e.g., annual Grantee Meetings).
• Schedules and coordinates various meetings with staff to ensure program safety, issues, and program success.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Graduate degree in public health or related a plus
• A minimum of five years’ experience in program and grant management, required.
• Experience working collaboratively with diverse groups with multiple activities, timelines, and deadlines.
Other Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Ability to problem-solve, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
• Ability to organize and direct projects to successful completion.
• Ability to work as part of a team comprised of individuals across different agencies, disciplines, and locations.
• Ability to actively participate in and contribute to internal and external meetings, collaborations, and coalitions.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and abilities.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience in developing and conducting presentations to multiple partners and large and small groups.
• Competence with computer and application skills, including Outlook, Adobe Acrobat DC, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Knowledge of Access and Tableau, desired.
Reach Outward Occasionally
Reach Above Shoulder Occasionally
Climb, Crawl, Kneel, Bend Occasionally
Lift / Carry Occasionally - Up to 40 lbs
Push/Pull Occasionally - Up to 40 lbs
Taste/ Smell Not Applicable
Not Applicable: Not required for essential functions
Occasionally: (0 - 2 hrs/day)
Frequently: (2 - 5 hrs/day)
Constantly: (5+ hrs/day)
General Office Setting, Indoors Temperature Controlled
Heluna Health is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages minorities, women, veterans, and disabled to apply.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interest individuals should submit a resume and cover letter for consideration.
Please apply at the following URL: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/PUB1001PUBH/OpportunityCreate?opportunityId=a56b64b0-a509-4710-a77e-2176ab8b1608