- Oversight of the Courtlandt Avenue Clinic including associated programs/projects.
- Select, employ, assign, supervise, and evaluate the performance of all staff.
- Complete performance evaluations and perform terminations of staff as needed.
- Initiate and implement programs for staff training and development, with focus on evidence-based practices.
- Initiate, review, approve timesheets and code budgetary requests.
- Review forms required by the agency’s personnel policies/procedures, which require administrative approval and/or signature.
- Obtain and Review contractual agreements with Managed Care Organizations, which require administrative approval and/or signature.
- Attend team conference and staff meetings in conjunction with the clinical staff to periodically review and evaluate policies and procedures in terms of the needs of the population, current programs and personnel.
- Responsible for quality improvement activities for the clinic in collaboration with the Director of Quality Improvement.
- Delegate responsibility for special projects and initiate committees for special tasks.
- Consult with and make recommendations to the Regional Director about personnel and budgetary updates, the need for policy decisions and general problems requiring advice or decision.
- Prepare and present written reports on the operations of the clinic, trends in application, program enhancement, cases and related information, as needed.
- Prepare periodic or special reports on an as needed basis including requests from regulatory facilities and keep operations in compliance with the regulations and standards of accreditation facilities.
- Trouble shoot claims and billing issues.
- LMFT or LCSW certified by New York State, with a minimum of three years management experience in mental health treatment services.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Acceptable clearance checks for State Central Register, Driver license and fingerprinting as required by the program.
- Strong outreach and marketing skills
- Sophisticated understanding of value based payment models and underpinning performance metrics.
- Experience with various Electronic Health Records.
- Must be able to build a strong team and provide leadership leading to collaboration and team peer accountability.
- Have a strong sensitivity to cultural differences present among staff and clients within our organization.
- Possess a strong belief in people’s ability to grow and change; forge a mutually respectful partnership with persons served and their families.
- Ability to set limits.
Level of Language Proficiency
English/Spanish Bilingual preferred.
Minimum Education Required