Details: Salary is commensurate with experience.
647 Fulton Street
UrbanGlass seeks a bright, motivated, organized person to fill a position in our development department. This position will be intimately involved in all aspects of UrbanGlass’ fundraising initiatives, including work with foundations, individual donors, artists, and event planning. Candidates with one to three years of experience in a professional setting are encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate will be an excellent writer. Flexibility and willingness to take initiative working in a small, driven team are a must. This position is a great opportunity for hands-on learning, with potential for professional development and growth.
Responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
· Grant proposal and report writing
· Data entry and maintenance of Salesforce database data
· Administrative support for Director of Development
· Donor and grant research
· Correspondence with organizational stakeholders: donors, artists, and vendors
· Event preparation for annual benefit gala, exhibition openings, and other special events
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Professional demeanor for communicating with organizational stakeholders
· Comfort working with databases, Window’s programs, and Adobe CS
· Self-directed, with a willingness to learn and pitch in on our small team
· Attentive to detail
· Knowledge of and interest in fundraising, arts administration, and visual arts
Please note: some evening and weekend hours will be required to support donor events.
Minimum Education Required