Details: Salary is commensurate with experience.
9159 Brookville Road
The Client Relations Coordinator serves as the main point of contact for those coming to us for assistance with their basic needs, helping them at each step of the way. In addition, as we grow this particular program. You will help families to identify other sources of support and build longer-term relationships with those who come to us. It is a position for someone looking to be a big part of the movement to end poverty.
- Strong, positive communication skills
- Desire to be part of a committed effort that ensures everyone who comes into our midst receives compassionate support
- Ability to provide direct service to many individuals and families each day with a positive energy and hardiness for the work
- Demonstrated maturity and flexibility in an ever-growing environment
- Experience in social service a plus
- Bilingual Spanish/English
A Wider Circle is looking for individuals who want to serve in a selfless manner and who wish to commit to the movement to end poverty not just because it feels good, but because poverty is unacceptable. We are working with that level of urgency.
For more information on A Wider Circle and other available positions, please visit awidercircle.org.
We offer health insurance, retirement, voluntary benefits, and more
Level of Language Proficiency
Spanish speaking preferred.
Minimum Education Required