Details: $35,000/year, 4 days a week
9159 Brookville Road
Got muscle? How about compassion and the ability to communicate the mission? Ending poverty is going to take some heavy lifting. The movement is growing, and with it are the full- and part-time opportunities available to join a team of strong, compassionate, and dedicated individuals who work across the region to collect and redistribute beds, dressers, and large and small home goods. The Neighbor-to-Neighbor team provides critical support to those in need while also serving as the liaison between the organization and all those seeking to help the cause.
Full Time Position: 4 days a week/$35,000 a year
- Travel to and interface with donors across the region to collect and redistribute beds, dressers, and large and small home goods
- Assist in maintaining areas of our 38,000 square-foot property
- Effectively communicate issues and updates to management personnel
- Assist in aspects of daily operations, including, but not limited to managing the parking lot, greeting donors and clients, and loading and unloading trucks as they arrive
- Demonstrated commitment and passion to join the movement to end poverty
- Ability to drive a box truck (no different than a standard UHaul)
- Ability to lift and carry heavy furniture throughout the day
- Excellent communication skills and ability to speak well about the issues we address
We offer health insurance, retirement plan, and other voluntary benefits.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com