300 22nd Street
The Regional Development Coordinator supports all aspects of fundraising and volunteer management, including administrative duties; scheduling of meetings, trainings, travel, events; preparing solicitation materials, speeches, and presentations; supporting department staff in assigned area.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Researches trends in giving, both internally and sector-wide, relevant causes and issues, recommend the appropriate course(s) of action, and supports volunteer team of LCIF leaders and coordinators.
- Serves as a primary dispatcher of LCIF development calls and email relating to member inquiries, recognition, and donations in the assigned area.
- Responsible for supporting development specialist and managers in revenue generation and goal achievement within assigned area.
- Produces and drafts proposals, resources, and other written materials for LCIF such as: speeches, Power-Point presentations, and seminar and training materials for Lion volunteers.
- Maintains detailed records of all donor contacts, current and historical.
- Ensures donor data is accurate and up to date; assists in compiling new data for cultivation purposes.
- Assists in planning and coordination of LCIF volunteer meetings, training seminars, etc.
- Coordinates efforts with other departments on cross-functional projects.
- Provides input to supervisor and assists in implementing department plans and goals.
- Prepares and/or reviews reports, which communicate and evaluate department information.
- Works with Travel and Convention departments to organize and coordinate meetings and training events.
- Supports preparation for meetings with leadership including Board of Trustee meetins, Executive Committee meetings, Campaign Leadership meetings, and regional leadership meetings; support includes presentation creation, data gathering, and report generation.
- Works with specialists and managers to maintain and build donor pipeline and supports the management of portfolio of prospects in assigned area(s).
Minimum Education Required