Full Time Contract
Details: NGN 6,583,500 per annum
Malaria Consortium is recruiting for State Project Managers to join our teams in Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Lagos and Yobe.
The State Project Manager will provide overall programme oversight at the state level. He/she will be the focal point for engagement with DFID representative within the state including other DFID-funded programmes. He/She will facilitate the development and monitoring of a state level sustainability plan with the State Malaria Elimination Programme (SMEP) and its key development partners. He/She will lead institutional capacity building efforts with SMEP including those linked to health reforms.
The successful candidate will have:
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, International Development or related discipline
- Mid-level management experience on large sized health projects in Nigeria
- Over 5 years working experience in development projects
- At least 2 years of those spent in projects based in the state and managing teams of 5 or more personnel
- Experience managing at least one project for an external government client
- Experience working with performance-based contracts
- Experience in project and financial management with a proven track record of timely submission of high quality project deliverables
6 positions available - one in each office.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our website for the full job description and to apply.