Details: Salary comensurate on experience
Erique Velasco Ibarra, Santa Julia, San Miguel de Allende
Colonia Santa Julia
San Miguel de Allende
Centro Infantil de los Angeles is a free daycare and preschool serving children with the most need in San Miguel de Allende. We provide much needed care while parents work to build better lives for their families. In exchange, parents give 1 hour of service for every day their children attend the Center. We are a grassroots, community driven organization with a small but hardworking team of locals at the helm.
We are currently looking to hire a Communications & Outreach Manager. This position will include overseeing all communications with the Center's network of supporters, outreach and new partnership building, donor management, fundraising, and managing the Center's volunteer program. The role is very diverse and requires the ability to independently manage workloads. This position reports to the Executive Director.
- Excellent English writing skills are essential to be successful in this role. Almost all communications are done in English with donors, sponsors, grant providers, volunteers, etc.
- You must love being and working with people. Managing the volunteer program requires you to constantly work with others, help them adjust to the new environment, and answer questions.
- Ability to communicate with the Executive Director, teachers, and other daycare staff in Spanish (no English used with staff).
- Basic knowledge of data management, budgeting, and grant writing will be needed.
- A background in fundraising, sales, donor management or business development is ideal.
Private suite provided in volunteer house
Monday-Friday breakfast & lunch
Level of Language Proficiency
Conversational Spanish - must exhibit the ability to work in Spanish.
Minimum Education Required