The National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) is seeking a Relationship Implementation Specialist II. NAEYC is a professional membership organization that works to promote high-quality early learning for all young children, birth through age 8, by connecting early childhood practice, policy, and research. NAEYC advances a diverse, dynamic early childhood profession and supports all who care for, educate, and work on behalf of young children.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serves as primary liaison to assigned customers which may include NAEYC Affiliate Groups, Accreditation Facilitation Projects, Large Systems Users, Work Groups and other stakeholders.
- Expertly communicates about the NAEYC Accreditation Standards and Assessment items and the NAEYC Accreditation process with assigned programs.
- Keeps current about new and revised NAEYC Accreditation Assessment items, Early Learning Programs policies, procedures, and process.
- Researches, analyzes, develops, and recommends processes and procedures to improve the assigned customer's overall experience.
- Assists in development and conducts on-site trainings for customers currently accredited or interested in the accreditation process.
- Successfully manages and demonstrates ownership of all aspects of each assigned account throughout the accreditation process.
- Provides resources and supports at sales meetings, conferences and external partnerships.
- Participates in regular Quality Improvement & Program Support team meetings and cross-department workgroups and committees.
- Assists with special projects, QRIS reviews, resource development and revisions.
- Knowledgeably navigates customers through the Accreditation for Early Learning Programs website and electronic portals.
- Answers questions about the NAEYC Accreditation Standards and Assessment items and the NAEYC Accreditation process with programs through participation in the accreditation phone queue.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically related to the position
Training and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in early childhood education/child development or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience working in early childhood education or related field.
- Familiarity with quality improvement systems, such as accreditation systems and QRIS initiatives.
- Experience with licensing/regulation and child assessment desirable.
- Experience in designing and delivering interpersonal and professional learning presentation
- Successful completion of a criminal background check and degree verification(s)
- Adherence to the NAEYC Code of Ethical Conduct.
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills:
- Displays ability to provide high level customer service, strong organizational, analytical, and high-level problem-solving skills.
- Excels in effective and positive communication (oral and written) through empathy and providing clear and concise expectations.
- Demonstrates a systematic approach in carrying out assignments to meet deadlines and provide recommendations for increased efficiency and accuracy.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY - NAEYC is dedicated to providing equal opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, family responsibilities, political affiliation, matriculation, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran's status, or any other factor that is a prohibited consideration under applicable law.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.