Details: Compensation commensurate with experience.
The Bay Area Community College Consortium (BACCC) includes 28 Bay Area colleges, working together to ensure the right number of programs, in the right places, teaching the right skills to meet industry's workforce development needs and students' needs for meaningful, liveable-wage work.
BACCC members hold in-person, online, and telephone meetings on a variety of topics designed to advance our shared regional education and workforce development goals.
We are seeking to create a pool of skilled meeting facilitators who have a solid track record of helping groups work productively, especially in the education and workforce development sectors.
Examples of Meeting Facilitator duties include:
● developing meeting agendas
● convening BACCC members
● identifying a mix of discussion topics/processes that achieve the group's goals and surface creative/useful ideas
● capturing the results of discussions so follow-up can occur, and
● helping groups move forward to achieve desired outcomes
Facilitators are initially needed on a short-term, project-by-project basis, but there exists the potential for longer-term consulting opportunities.
As a part-time, project-by-project, contract assignment, no benefits are offered.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply to be added to the candidate pool, please send to email@example.com:
● A current résumé or C.V. highlighting your facilitation experience.
● A sample agenda you prepared and facilitated.
● Two references who are familiar with your recent work as a meeting facilitator.