Lead Early Childhood Special Education Teacher (Upper East Side)
- Job posted by Association to Benefit Children
Details: Salary is consummate with experience and qualifications.
419 East 86th Street
Would you like to teach in a warm and nurturing learning environment where teachers are supported and creativity is encouraged? If so, the Association to Benefit Children (ABC) is looking for a special education teacher to join the staff at Cassidy's Place, a special education integrated preschool program serving children ages 3-5 years old.
- Maintain a developmentally appropriate environment for children enrolled at ABC schools.
- Develop and implement curriculum including lesson plans.
- Responsible for all necessary documentation and paperwork in the classroom and for CPSE meetings including IEP development and quarterly and annual reports.
- Supervise all educational staff members in their classroom.
Candidates need Internship, Initial or Permanent certification in Early Childhood Education Birth-2nd and Students with Disabilities Birth-2nd.
Position offers full health benefits, paid sick days, salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Hours are 8am to 4pm. Bilingual/Spanish a plus but not required.
For more information about ABC, please visit our website: www.a-b-c.org
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to Diana Vasquez-Spiegler.