Details: Salary range is commensurate with experience.
142 Berkeley Street
Family Reach is seeking a tech-savvy, mission-oriented Operations Manager to join our growing team in our Boston office. The organization is in a phase of tremendous growth. Therefore the Operations Manager will have the opportunity to take on high levels of responsibility, interacting with the entire team. Reporting to the Director of Operations & Chief of Staff and collaborating with the Salesforce Administrator, he/she will play a vital role in helping the organization function smoothly and efficiently, enabling us to can reach thousands of families each year.
Family Reach is looking for a highly organized problem solver who would be responsible for organizational effectiveness and efficiency. He/she will identify, implement and manage systems and processes to support the team in order to accomplish the mission of the organization.
- Serve as the administrator for several technology solutions to support operational needs of the organization
- Provide orientation and training to staff, leading regular trainings as well as creating and maintaining training materials for third-party applications (i.e. Dropbox, Docusign, Beebole, Google Apps, etc.)
- Resolve technical and functional support issues, serve as primary point of contact for various third party solutions
- Research, identify and implement new third-party solutions to improve operational processes
- Stay up to date on, test, and install new updates and patches for applications
- Create and maintain updated documentation of processes and procedures
- Collaborate with the Salesforce Administrator to improve existing systems and processes as well as to implement new solutions
- Serve as front-line “help desk” to FR staff, troubleshoot issues as needed
- Manage FR staff computers, and set up new computers for either new employees or replacement computers
- Ensure that all software is up to date on all FR staff computers (i.e. antivirus, Microsoft office, OS updates, etc.)
- Forward all invoices and requests for payments to external accounting firm
- Manage the monthly expense reports process
- Provide additional support to the Director of Operations & Chief of Staff during the annual audit process
· Undergraduate degree required
· 1-3 years of professional work experience
· Advanced technology proficiency
· Must be highly organized and detail oriented
· Strong technical, analytical, project management and communication skills
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and prioritize while working under multiple deadlines
Family Reach Foundation
Family Reach is a national nonprofit dedicated to alleviating the financial burden of cancer. Working with more than 300 hospitals and cancer centers nationwide, the organization provides immediate financial assistance, education and navigation to families before they hit critical breaking points. Family Reach’s efficient, solutions-driven model bridges the gap between hospital and home, quickly providing the vital support families need to stay afloat. For more information visit www.familyreach.org.
Family Reach offers a comprehensive benefits package with medical, disability, retirement and generous vacation and holidays.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send a thoughtful cover letter and resume to email@example.com.