To lead and position community clinics, health centers and networks through advocacy, education, and services as key players in the health care delivery system to improve the health status of their communities.
Report and interact with assigned Executive Level team. This is fast paced environment with a commitment to excellence, and the ability to be detail oriented, flexible, and highly motivated.
1. Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, CPCA members and other external partners
2. Manage multiple calendars including making appointment and prioritizing urgent matters
3. Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
4. Responsible for meeting coordination with committees, workgroups and task forces including:
5. Assists with other tasks and projects including:
6. Coordinates travel including expense reporting
7. Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
8. Update assigned sections of the CPCA website
9. Provides back up support to Executive Assistant and front desk
1. Strong interpersonal communication, organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
2. Proven oral and written communication skills, including edit and proofreading.
3. Mid-level to advanced technology skills, including experience with word processing, spreadsheets, databases and graphics packages. Microsoft proficiency preferred, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Also, experience with webinar support (CPCA uses the GoTo platform) and basic website editing and database support.
4. Always demonstrate exceptional customer service principals maintaining a professional and courteous telephone manner.
5. Operate standard office equipment.
1. Support multiple staff/tasks and prioritize workload independently.
2. Be flexible and adaptable to fast-pace and changing priorities.
3. Treat sensitive matters with confidentiality.
4. Be proactive - anticipate and resolve problems on own initiative.
5. Pay close attention to detail.
6. Think strategically, identify gaps and make recommendations.
7. Organize and evaluate projects.
8. Maintain helpful attitude and work co-operatively within a team environment.
1. Attends and participates in required Association meetings.
2. Reports regularly to supervisor.
3. Participates in CPCA events and represents the Association as requested, including state and national events.
4. Travel for regional and statewide meetings, including potential training events and site visits, by air and/or ground transportation.
5. Other duties as assigned.
Associate degree and two (2) years of advanced administrative support experience required. Experience with community health centers, member-driven associations or non-profit organizations is preferred. Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree requirement.
$51,848 + Excellent Benefits
Submit cover letter indicating where you heard about this position, resume, and professional references in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX 916-440-8172.
We strive for our workforce to represent California’s diverse population including capabilities, culture, language, experience, and socio-economic background, while also meeting the highest standards and qualifications of our industry.
To lead and position community clinics, health centers and networks through advocacy, education, and services as key players in the health care delivery system to improve the health status of their communities…