Data Entry Assistant Position- Full-Time Seasonal to Perm
Details: $18 per hour
120 Wall Street, 29th Floor
REPORTS TO: COORDINATOR OF DEVELOPMENT OPERATIONS
This is a full-time seasonal position (7.2018 - 12.2018) with an opportunity for a permanent position based on performance.
The Data Entry Assistant will provide assistance to the Coordinator of Development Operations by processing all incoming gifts for the organization and assist with responding to data entry email inquiries from AFSP staff, volunteers and donors. The candidate should be highly organized, self-motivated, have a positive attitude and should be detail-oriented.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process and enter HIGH volumes of donations received by the organization through mail, phone, and the website.
- Copying and scanning checks and donations.
- Enter constituent data in various databases.
- Assist with database projects, including data cleansing and data migrations.
- Work closely with the Finance Department along with other departments to assure entry is accurate.
- Assist community walk and Overnight walk event participants with website donations and event registration navigation.
- Assist with other data entry administrative duties as needed.
MANDATORY JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor’s Degree preferred, and/or one or more years related work experience in data entry/administration required.
Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel), experience with Raiser's Edge and Donor Drive a plus, excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, and solid written and verbal communication skills.
Since this is a seasonal position there are no benefits included.
Minimum Education Required