Details: competitive salary and benefits
Looking to join one of Massachusetts’ most innovative and committed organizations? Northeast Arc is a premier provider of services devoted to strengthening the abilities of all.
Northeast Arc is as dedicated to its employees as we are to the community that we serve. With endless opportunity, a supportive and passionate team, and competitive pay and benefits we are the perfect place for you to grow your career!
As a Northeast Arc employee you’ll have the advantage of:
- Generous paid time off
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Continued learning, online training, and tuition reimbursement
- Access to our onsite Childcare Center at our Danvers, MA location.
Northeast Arc's Person Care Management Program (PCM) is looking for a Director to oversee the day to day operations of the department.
Our Personal Care Management (PCM) Director will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with Human Resources to develop recruiting, hiring, and retention strategies
- Overseeing the development, implementation, and annual review of the program's procedures and recommending changes as necessary in collaboration with Quality Assurance Monitor
- Liaising with Mass Health Prior Approval Unit
- Developing and maintaining key referral sources including various state and private social, educational, cultural, and medical services agencies
- Ensuring Mass Health contract requirements, regulations, and standards are met
- Participating in Northeast Arc events and Division meetings
The Director of PCM who will be a perfect candidate for our team will have:
- A bachelor's degree in Human Services or a related field
- 5 years of experience in Human Services and/or the non-profit sector
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience
- Knowledge of Independent Living Philosophy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to facilitate meetings and share an inspired vision
- Leadership skills and experience
- Knowledge and experience working with diverse populations
- Bilingual/Bicultural in English and Spanish both verbal and written form required
We are eager to receive your application and know that you’ll love being a part of the Northeast Arc team! For more information visit our website www.ne-arc.org
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluency in both English and Spanish (verbal and written form)
Minimum Education Required