11035 NE Sandy Blvd.
Full Time, Full Benefits
Morrison Child and Family Services is a non-profit organization that provides a comprehensive array of services to children, adolescents, and their families. As an agency Morrison, its team members, and clients commit to the following values of trauma-informed care:
· Nonviolence - being safe and doing the right thing
· Emotional Intelligence - managing our feelings so we don’t hurt ourselves or others
· Social Learning - respecting and sharing ideas of our teams
· Democracy - shared decision making whenever possible
· Open Communication - saying what we mean and not being mean when we say it
· Social Responsibility - everyone makes a contribution to the organizational culture
· Growth and Change - creating hope for our clients and ourselves
The Medical Services Coordinator is responsible for a variety of skilled administrative and client health services depending on program needs. Includes, medication administration, client health records and appointments, and other client health and administrative responsibilities
Education and Work Experience:
Any combination of experience and training that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
· High School diploma or equivalency.
· One year employment experience in the child welfare field working with children and/or adolescents in a social service setting.
· Bi-lingual in Spanish required.
· Basic computer skills.
· Knowledge of electronic health records.
· Will drive a company vehicle. Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license for state of residency, and a driving record permitting coverage under the corporate auto liability policy. If driving a personal vehicle for work purposes more than once a week (4 times per month on average) must have and maintain personal auto liability insurance at the $100,000/$100,000 level.
· Must pass DHS criminal history background check.
· TB test is required.
· CPR/SFA obtained within 30 days of employment and kept current.
· Medication Administration training required within 60 days of employment and annually.
· Complete and maintain required trainings (40 hours annually).
· Work at multiple ORR Program sites.
· Language testing.
· Training on Bloodborne Pathogens and the appropriate use of personal protective equipment is required on the first day of employment.
· Facility is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Shift may require day, evening, weekend hours.
Bilingual pay range: $16.63-$17.01
• Shelter – Co-ed, residential facility in which all of the programmatic components are provided on-site, in a least restrictive environment. Youth develop vocational and acculturational skills by being escorted to activities in the local community.
•Staff Secure –residential facility that maintains stricter security measures, such as higher staff to client ratio for supervision, than a shelter in order to control disruptive behavior. This placement is for youth who require close supervision but do not need placement in a secure facility.
• Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and reference job code for the program which you are applying to in the subject line of your email and in your cover letter.
Staff Secure MSC-158, Group Home (MSC-158)
Indicate that you’re applying for Medical Services Coordinator position.
· Alternative: Fax your cover letter/resume to Morrison Child and Family Services following the directions above to 503-736-9759.
To be considered for this position you must follow this application procedure.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Position Open Until Enough Qualified Applicants Have Responded
We strive to Create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to Better Serve our Clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minimum Education Required