Mental Health First Aid Maryland Program Coordinator
- Job posted by Mental Health Association of Maryland
1301 York Rd.
Over the past 100 years the Mental Health Association of Maryland (MHAMD) has been providing community education and training programs to Marylanders of all ages with information to improve understanding of mental health and illness, increase knowledge of effective interventions and strengthen pathways to care. MHAMD is seeking an organized individual who can work collaboratively with the Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) team and community partners to coordinate the day-to-day operations of the program. Key functions include managing scheduling, program tracking and reporting, and instructor communications.
- Manages public and instructor training schedule including the promotion, registration, billing coordination and evaluation processes
- Responds to program questions/queries
- Participates in tracking, reporting and analysis of program evaluation for impact and opportunities
- Coordinates instructor technical assistance and communication, including webinars, individual support and the state instructor meetings
- Posts event and training information on websites
- Assists with web content for Mental Health First Aid Maryland website and social media
- Assists with materials development and distribution
- Assists in general program planning
- Become certified and conduct MHFA trainings
- Superior organization, tracking and reporting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple programs with close attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Commitment to the mission of the organization
This is a full time position and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5pm. Evening and weekend work will be required as job duties demand. Reliable transportation for in-state travel and the ability to lift 25 lbs is required.
Full-time, non-exempt, reports to Mental Health First Aid Director
Non-exempt. Full Time. Benefits include vacation, sick, personal, floating holidays and (10) holidays, life insurance, long-term disability, pension, medical dental and vision insurance and flexible savings account.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to Apply: Send a cover letter, hourly pay rate requirement, resume and 3 references to email@example.com or mail to Attention: Susan Linkous at MHAMD 1301 York Road, Suite 505, Lutherville, MD 21093. No phone calls please. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.