NPower is a high-performing leader in providing pathways to successful digital careers for veterans and young adults from underserved communities across the US and Canada. NPower’s award winning training programs use curriculum informed by senior industry leaders and labor market trends. On average, NPower graduates 85% of enrolled students, and has over an 80% rate of success for employment or continued education within 6 months of graduation. Notable corporate partners include Symantec, Cisco, Bank of America, Citi, JPMorgan Chase and HP.
We address many of the primary barriers that our veteran and young adult community confront. Beyond free technical classes, our career training programs provide in-demand certifications within weeks, paid internships, professional networking and mentorship with business leaders, soft skills coaching, connection to social services, job placement assistance, transit assistance and an opportunity for graduates to give back to the program via our professional volunteer network. We provide ongoing career coaching, advanced certifications, and leadership development for our alumni, ensuring that we are developing true pathways for long-term success for our students.
We currently have great opportunity for a Financial Analyst reporting to the VP of Finance and Business Operations. This position will have an active role in the monthly reporting and analysis, ad hoc reporting, budgeting, forecasting and projections.
- Prepare, review and distribute monthly financial reports
- Track expenses and revenues vs. budget and re-forecast and analyze fluctuations
- Prepare monthly consolidation and executive financial package
- Prepare annual financial information report to be provided to the external auditors
- Prepare quarterly operating reports
- Assist in the budget & re-forecast process
- Maintain budget and re-forecast information in the accounting system
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization as needed
- Develop, maintain and distribute as-hoc reports and financial models as needed
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysis.
· Experience in non-profit a plus
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects
· Excellent Communication skills
· Strong follow through skills
· Ability to complete projects timely and accurately critical
· Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
· Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment
· Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage
· Short term disability coverage
· 403(b) retirement plan with company match
· Company provided life insurance
· Dependent care flexible spending accounts
· Medical flexible spending accounts
· Commuter benefits
· 3 weeks’ vacation first 2 years, 4 weeks’ after two full years
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit resume via email to: Melody.email@example.com
As an equal opportunity employer, NPower encourages diversity and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of age, race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.