3144 Third Avenue
Callen-Lorde is the global leader in LGBTQ healthcare. We provide sensitive, quality health care and related services to the LGBTQ communities - in all their diversity - regardless of ability to pay. We are also pioneers in research, advocacy and education around LGBTQ health.
Callen-Lorde is seeking an experienced and dedicated Physician to join our medical team in the Bronx. This small outpatient clinic specializes in providing primary care, HIV services, urgent care, and transgender care services to a panel of diverse patients.
Callen-Lorde’s Bronx site is open Monday through Saturday. This is a full-time position that will require three 8:30-4:30pm shifts and two 12:30-8:30pm shifts Monday - Friday.
- New York State Physician License and Registration
- AAHIVM certification preferred
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine or Family Practice
- 2+ years of experience in providing HIV primary care
- Experience in sexually transmitted infection screening, treatment, and education
- Demonstrated knowledge of LGBTQ health related concerns and experience in providing medical care in LGBTQ communities
- Commitment to community based health care services
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
- Commitment to the mission of Callen-Lorde
Exceptional no cost medical plan option for you, your domestic partner and/or your family, dental insurance, vision insurance, no cost life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, Flexible Spending Account, tuition assistance, TransitChek, a generous paid time off plan, and a 403B retirement savings plan. Providers are also eligible to apply for HRSA's loan forgiveness program.
Level of Language Proficiency
English and Spanish
Minimum Education Required