Ramapo Training currently trains over 20,000 educators, youth workers, and parents on how to effectively support students with challenging behaviors and create inclusive learning environments. Ramapo Training seeks a Coordinator of School Partnerships to coordinate the implementation of high quality professional development services to hundreds of schools each year. This person will develop and maintain working relationships with schools and school leaders and support the work of Ramapo trainers in providing quality programming that consistently meets the needs of partners.
About Ramapo for Children
Founded in 1922, Ramapo for Children works on behalf of young people whose challenging behaviors put them at risk of being relegated to the margins of their families, schools and communities. Ramapo’s philosophy is built around the simple belief that all people want the same things: to learn, to be valued for who they are, and to experience success. Our work is accomplished through four primary programs:
· Ramapo Training: a professional development program providing educators, parents, and youth workers with practical tools for promoting positive behaviors.
· Camp Ramapo: a residential summer camp in Rhinebeck, NY that serves over 550 children with a range of cognitive disabilities and behavioral challenges.
· Ramapo Retreats: short-term, adventure-based experiences for young people and educators that give participants strategies for successful communication, teamwork, and leadership.
· The Staff Assistant Experience (SAE): a transition-to-independence program for young adults aged 18 to 25 with social, emotional, or learning challenges.
● Manage relationships and service delivery for partner schools and agencies within a discrete profile of school-based work.
o Communicate and coordinate verbally and in writing with school leaders and other partners about the range of services Ramapo provides.
o Manage and track spend-down of contracts to ensure fulfillment.
● Coordinate assessment of each site’s training needs and the development of appropriate professional development program plans to meet these needs.
o Articulate program plans, goals, and deliverables for partners and training staff.
o Liaise with school staff to ensure integrity of program and proper follow through.
● Manage the schedules of School Trainers.
o Collaborate with trainers to ensure productive partnerships with schools.
o Support trainers in their role by providing clear and consistent communication of scope of work outcomes and requirements.
● Provide administrative support for school-based grants and contracts, as needed.
o Gather documentation for reporting required by funders and government contracting agencies.
o Track allocation of funds (government, foundation, self-funded).
● Prepare materials and coordinate venue reservation for school-based professional development team days.
● Collaboration, support and growth-based projects to be determined.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Minimum Education Required