CCEJ seeks a seasoned person that is values-driven, adaptive, self-directed, and passionate about providing individuals, teams, and organizations with the highest quality of services, to join our team as an Administrative Coordinator. Reporting to the Director of Development and Operations, the Administrative Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day bookkeeping, donor acknowledgement, file and archive coordination, IT and office administration, as well as logistics and planning for certain special events. The position requires working collaboratively with all staff to ensure responsive and smooth office and event operations, and will also participate in engaging donors to support CCEJ’s mission. The ideal candidate has a working knowledge of nonprofit accounting and finance, fund development, office administration and event coordination.
This is a full-time exempt position that will combine in-office and remote work during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
If you were the Administrative Coordinator right now, you would potentially be:
Fund Development & Special Events
CCEJ seeks a seasoned person that is values-driven, adaptive, self-directed, and passionate about providing individuals, teams, and organizations with the highest quality of services, to join our team as an Administrative Coordinator…
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, Life/ADD/LTD insurance, 403b retirement matching and generous vacation, sick and wellness accrual, as well as funded professional development.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, Life/ADD/LTD insurance, 403b retirement matching and generous vacation, sick and wellness accrual, as well as funded professional…
Please email your resume and responses to the below questions with the subject line “Administrative Coordinator” to Jessy Needham, Director of Development and Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cover letters are not required. Applications submitted by October 1, 2021 at 5:00pm will be prioritized. We are unable to respond to direct inquiries about this position (emails, phone calls, etc). Please submit your information following the process. Thank you in advance for your interest.
In no more than 200 words per question, please share your responses to the following:
1. As we emerge out of the COVID-19 pandemic, CCEJ is focused on deepening the alignment of our work. One of the ways we will be activating our commitment to justice is by being more direct about the impact of oppression and values around liberation that guide us. We are looking for future team members who are excited about joining us in our journey of speaking truth to power in all of our programming.
a. Why is this position the right one for you at this time in CCEJ’s organizational trajectory?
2. CCEJ is a values-driven organization where we consistently reflect on and seek to activate our core values in decision-making, program delivery, relationships, and other key parts of our organizational culture.
a. What values are central to your work and how do you activate them day-to-day?
3. Working in a nonprofit organization offers the opportunity to directly address structural problems in society that create inequities and strip away people’s human dignity. CCEJ’s pursuit of our mission often requires periods of intensive work to reach our goals.
a. How do you take care of yourself and set healthy boundaries during periods of focused and intensive work?
4. Conflict is an important part of CCEJ’s mission and work. We approach conflict as a healthy and necessary part of relationships between individuals and within communities. We believe that engaging with conflict directly and honestly can serve as a path for change and justice.
a. How do you engage in conflict at work?
b. What are the places you are still growing in?
5. CCEJ provides all staff with regular Thinking & Reflection Days to support staff to take time to reflect, process, think, create, draw, write, or read on topics that expand their capacity to better reach our mission, without the pressure of meetings, email, or other usual parts of work.
a. What would your first Thinking & Reflection Day at CCEJ look like?
Please email your resume and responses to the below questions with the subject line “Administrative Coordinator” to Jessy Needham, Director of Development and Operations, at info…