Details: $12.50 hourly
800 York Road
The Relief Resident Advisor is responsible for supervising 13 youth that reside in an emergency shelter located in Warminster, PA. The Resident Advisor is responsible for teaching the youth life skills, daily operation of the site, and transportation of youth to appointments and activities in the community. Applicants must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and ability to operate agency vehicle. They will never have been convicted of any prohibited criminal or child abuse offense. They shall possess a minimum of a high school diploma with at least one year of experience working with adolescents. A Bachelor’s degree in human services or equivalent is preferred.
We are currently looking for staff that are available evenings and weekends. Salary is $12.50 an hour.
Critical Functions Of Position:
- To provide quality supervision to assigned youth during assigned shifts, evenings, overnights and weekends. This includes being on-site, engaging youth, planning activities, and supporting youth with life skills.
- Successfully engage youth in implementing their individual goal and/or transition plan using positive youth development, trauma-informed and culturally appropriate frameworks.
- To complete paperwork and site maintenance/cleanliness in compliance with program, county, state and federal regulations and private grant requirements as applicable.
- Address and report any crisis or critical incident as defined by agency and/or county, state or federal regulations according to the agency’s formalized practice and protocols.
Essential Functions Of Position:
- To administer medication to assigned youth in compliance with regulations.
- To provide or facilitate transportation for youth.
- Meet with the youth according program requirements to model and practice independent living skills with youth, including, but not limited to: academic and career planning, permanent relationships/mentoring, housing/household maintenance, priority setting, money management, and health and wellness.
- Represent the program and agency in a professional manner and maintain positive community relationships in a proactive manner.
Interested applicants can send resume to Program Supervisor Fateemah Dedmon at
Minimum Education Required