Details: $18.00 per hour
9725 3rd Ave NE
Job Summary: The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for sourcing qualified employees, volunteers and interns to fulfill the mission of Crisis Clinic. The majority of the time will be spent in the field, representing Crisis Clinic at job fairs, community events and schools. The TA Specialist conducts initial phone screening and schedules interviews with the hiring manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration preferred
- Familiarity with Labor Laws surrounding volunteerism and internships
- Strong internal and external customer relations skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with community partners
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
POSITION REPORTS TO: Director of Development and Community Relations
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
Crisis Clinic is an equal opportunity employer. We value having employees whose skills, experience and background reflect the diverse populations we serve.
OUTREACH AND RECRUITMENT
- Meet and greet candidates at tabling events at schools, job fairs and community events.
- Work with HR Manager to ensure job descriptions and postings are up to date.
- Manage recruiting activities for interns, volunteers and some clinical positions
- Schedule and conduct initial phone screens
- Schedule in-person interviews, ensuring all parties have the necessary information
- Welcome candidates when they arrive for in-person interview.
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting via phone and email communication.
- Work with team on internship and university hiring initiatives where needed
- Deliver amazing recruiting experience for all candidates
- Build relationships with colleges and schools to recruit volunteers
- Makes presentations to colleges on volunteering at Crisis Connections.
QUALITY AND QUANTITY OF WORK/WORK HABITS
- Arrives at work on time and maintains regular attendance, working assigned shifts and other shifts as needed.
- Follows personnel policies and procedures
- Written and verbal communication is clear, concise, accurate and thorough
- Demonstrates genuine relationships by cooperating with others, handling disagreements directly with the person(s) concerned in a truthful and open manner, and accepting constructive feedback. Shows respect to co-workers, volunteers and customers/clients.
- Makes appropriate use of supervisor
- Promotes a healthy work environment by demonstrating collaborative decision-making and team-building behaviors; provides peer support, and motivates staff and volunteers to outstanding performance.
- Suggests solutions to identified problems
This position is 64% FTE and will receive benefits at a level corresponding with FTE%. Benefits include medical, voluntary life/ltd/std, participation in 403(b), free parking, ORCA pass program, paid time off at 60% including vacation, sick, holiday and float holiday hours.
Minimum Education Required