205 East Randolph Street
The Grant Park Music Festival in Chicago, Illinois seeks a Marketing Manager to join its collaborative, empowered team. This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer. The Marketing Manager serves as the lead project manager for key elements of the Festival's marketing and membership campaigns, including print, digital, and email efforts. Strong candidates will demonstrate a passion for the arts and the mission of the Festival.
- Manage production and distribution of all marketing collateral, including season brochures, postcards, flyers, street banners, and concert programs.
- Design and manage effective email campaigns to support the Festival's membership program.
- Maintain all aspects of the Festival's website, creating content, and monitoring site performance.
- Develop engaging content for the Festival's social media channels, including high-quality photos and videos.
- Coordinate with all Festival departments to ensure communications adhere to brand standards.
MINIMUM CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of three years paid experience in marketing/sales in a performing arts or similar organization
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience using Tessitura and/or other ticketing systems/databases
- Experience using Wordfly and/or other email marketing systems
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and InDesign software
Competitive annual compensation, commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits package includes two weeks paid vacation, ten paid holidays, paid personal days, paid sick leave, comprehensive health, dental, vision and life insurance, and 403(b) retirement plan.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
For more than 80 years, the Grant Park Music Festival has been Chicago's summer musical sensation, demonstrating that classical music performed by a world-class orchestra and chorus can have a transformative impact on the city. Showcased in the city's most spectacular setting, the Festival continues to be the summer gathering place for all of Chicago. The Jay Pritzker Pavilion in Millennium Park is the official home of the Grant Park Music Festival, with free seats available for every concert.
The Festival is led by Artistic Director and Principal Conductor Carlos Kalmar, along with Grant Park Chorus Director Christopher Bell, Grant Park Orchestral Association President and CEO Paul Winberg, and Board Chair Stephen Smith.
For more information on the Grant Park Music Festival, please visit our website: gpmf.org.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply by September 4 by visiting http://grantparkmf.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2b0zwtudca7. No telephone calls, please.