The Doe Fund is a nationally acclaimed nonprofit organization which provides economic opportunity, transitional and supportive housing, and comprehensive social services to underserved populations including the formerly homeless and incarcerated, disconnected youth, and people living with AIDS.
Its flagship transitional work program-- Ready, Willing & Able-- integrates paid work, occupational training, and holistic supportive services to facilitate an individual’s return to mainstream society. The program has been replicated in cities across the country.
The Doe Fund has an annual operating budget of $55 million and a full-time staff of 400+.
The Doe Fund is currently seeking a high-energy, self-motivated experienced Manager to join our team in the capacity of Director of Programs. The ideal candidate will have experience working with homeless and formerly incarcerated populations and a working knowledge of both governmental systems. This position will be based out of one of our Manhattan administrative offices and report to the Vice President of Programs.
- Supervision and development of Program Directors and other staff.
- Participate in data analysis, program design and performance improvement.
- Assist with oversight of supportive housing portfolio.
- Generate program reports.
- Assist VP of Programs with managing of relationships with internal and external partners and stakeholders.
- Together with VP of Programs share responsibility for Quality Assurance, to include oversight and drafting of policies and procedures.
- As part of the senior staff responsible for programs provide training, coaching and consultation for program leadership.
- Participate in the hiring and onboarding of staff.
- Represent organization with external partners, government entities and on expert panels.
- Serve as chief program administrator in absence of VP of Programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree required, Masters preferred. MSW, LCSW and/or CASAC a plus.
- At least 6+ years of experience in Human Services with at least 2 as a senior level manager.
- Experience working with challenging high-service needs population preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills required.
- Experience supervising staff with varying levels of education and backgrounds preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google.
Salary commensurate with experience.
The Doe Fund is a fast paced, energetic, dynamic environment that employs people with strategic and innovative ideas. We offer a competitive salary with full benefits including: medical, dental, 401k, vacation, personal and sick time, etc.
The Doe Fund, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=36649787-97b0-4130-b8d5-6cf311accabb&jobId=259112&lang=en_US&source=CC3&ccId=19000101_000001