18 Bleecker St.
· Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.) and Mac computers
· Proficient with EventPro, Ovationtix
· Excellent interpersonal and phone skills
· Strong verbal and written skills
· Positive professional attitude and appearance
· Demonstrates commitment to serving clients
· Self-motivated, takes initiative, learns quickly and ability to adapt to environment
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Ability to manage multiple responsibilities
· Must be able to work a minimum of two shifts per week between 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Weekend hours and holidays are 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (some overtime is required.) Shifts vary. All holidays except Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year's Day are included in this position.
§ Greets visitors and asks them to sign in
§ Greets overnight guests and explains Sheen Center’s key card requirements
§ Answering calls and routes calls to appropriate departments and/or personnel
§ Takes phone messages, returns calls left on voice mail
§ Sorting incoming and outgoing mail. Signs for incoming packages and notifies staff upon receipt of inbound deliveries
§ Creates temporary signage
§ Checks Front of House keys and key cards &
§ Responds to emails specific to Front Desk and general inquiries
Studio Rental duties:
§ Schedules and tracks availability for Studios A, B, C & D
§ Provides new clients with Studio Rental Agreements and follows up with clients for returned signed agreement
§ Determines ideal studio space for clients i.e. loud music, dance etc.
§ Creating receipts for clients. Inputting credit card payments in Ovationtix. Making sure all payments are dropped in Office Manager’s safe.
§ Responsible for cash box.
§ Maintaining studios - setting up and clean-up
§ Responsible for opening and closing all of Sheen Centers’ spaces. i.e. theaters, studios, offices, entrances
§ Allowing access to and safeguarding the Gallery.
§ Assists Full Time Reception in training new staff members for weekend and holiday coverage
§ Prepares nightly, weekend and holiday reports to Administration, Production and Facilities departments
§ Performs other duties as assigned by Operations Manager
§ Proactively seeks out additional work during downtime
§ Other duties as assigned
· BA/BS Degree Preferred
· Reception/Front Line position experience
· Non-profit experience
· Working in a Performing Arts venue, but not necessary
· Fire Guard Certification
· CPR Certification
· Strong customer service skills
Minimum Education Required