POSITION SUMMARY The Development Systems Associate will report directly to the National Director of Development and be a member of the National Development Team. This individual will play an integral role in all facets of Team IMPACT fundraising coordination and tracking systems. Crucial to success in this position will be the ability to work collaboratively with, and in support of, development and other Team IMPACT staff, to ensure compliance, management of rapidly growing revenue and record keeping, and managing donor event and stewardship opportunities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES SYSTEMS AND REPORTING: Manage and oversee all systems and reporting requests
• Lead pipeline reporting for current and future years; track quarterly and annual goals.
• Oversee metric, event, and activity reporting/dashboards for all Development staff.
• Manage Salesforce processes and on-boarding process/training of system utilization.
DATABASE MANAGEMENT: Responsible for all aspects of Development Database Management
• Ensure integrity of data and records, and the ongoing accuracy of all institutional donor data and giving information by partnering with the Development team and Gifts Processing team.
• Donor record management: creating, updating, and filling in the gaps for pertinent donor information with relevant information.
• Mass data input projects for Regional Executive Directors, Senior Development Staff and National Development Officer.
DONOR STEWARDSHIP: Manage the process and execution of all donor acknowledgements.
• Run weekly reports for Development team to execute mail merge and personalization. • Work with team to ensure proper planning, information gathering and execution of all other donor stewardship collateral and events.
• Manage all personalization for major gift portfolio giving
• Track and file all communications sent out with dates and attachments • Manage event specific acknowledgements and tax receipts including in-kind donations; auction items; raffles; fair market values; goods/service deductions.
• Partner with Development Communications and Develop Officers on creating and sending targeted appeals, IMPACT reporting, and special stewardship requests.
• Oversee all acknowledgement systems: letters, emails, automated receipts, and digital
• Support the National Director of Development and the Director of Development Communications with all targeted and specific stewardship requests.
GIFTS PROCESSING: Serve as liaison between Development to Finance about gift projections, pledges, donations and reconciliation and other reporting matters.
• Manage pledges and estimates – reporting and booking forms
• Event specific donations and forms of payment
• OneCause transactions • Partner with Gifts Processing team on financial reporting and appropriate coding for designated major gifts
EVENT SUPPORT: Support operational execution of fundraising and stewardship events.
• Game Day Gala & OneCause Management (Event Giving Platform)
• Regional/Engagement Events: OneCause and Salesforce setup and data management, registration, and post-event follow-up including data integration into Salesforce
• Create and compile mass mailing lists (i.e. Investor reports, Gala mailing, Appeals, Marketing)
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS This position requires a highly enthusiastic professional, with a track record of development systems management and compliance responsibilities. A minimum of 1 to 3 years of fundraising experience preferred. Candidates must have a bachelors’ degree. Additionally, advanced written communications, analytical skills, collaboration, and project management skills are required. Salary commensurate with experience.
POSITION SUMMARY The Development Systems Associate will report directly to the National Director of Development and be a member of the National Development Team. This individual will play an integral role in all facets of Team IMPACT…
Team IMPACT offers a competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance, 401k w/match, and a generous PTO structure, and position title(s) that are all commensurate with experience and skills. Team IMPACT’s main headquarters are in Marina Bay in Quincy, Massachusetts, a few miles outside of Boston. This position is currently remote. Team IMPACT looks forward to embracing a national health status that allows for a return to our office. At that time, there is an in-office expectation to this position.
Team IMPACT offers a competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance, 401k w/match, and a generous PTO structure, and position title(s) that are all commensurate with…
HOW TO APPLY
Please email a resume and thoughtful cover letter, outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position and stating how you heard about this opportunity, in PDF format, to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO APPLY
Please email a resume and thoughtful cover letter, outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position and stating how you heard about…