Details: £36,000 - £38,000 per year plus excellent benefits
47-49 Durham Street
Want to use your skills in bid/proposal development to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join WaterAid as Senior Bid Developer to work in one of the UK’s Best Workplaces™ acknowledged by 2018’s Great Place to Work®.
You will lead on specific bid development processes, in particular those which are complex in nature either due to donor requirements, the number of countries involved and/or working in consortia. You’ll support Country Teams with programme design/project conceptualisation as well as ensure projects and budgets are designed in accordance with relevant donor rules. You will oversee the production of all bid documents (including narratives, logical/results frameworks and budgets) and coordinate inputs from key internal and external stakeholders within agreed timeframes.
To be successful, you’ll need to:
· Have a strong track record of developing winning bids/proposals to institutional donors for large, multi-year development projects in low income countries
· Be familiar with the formats, requirements and submission processes of one or more of WaterAid’s key priority donors including DfID, EC, USAID, Sida and GAC.
· Have substantial experience of supporting programme design/project conceptualisation using tools such as logical/results frameworks and theories of change as well as excellent writing skills and the ability to support budgeting which ensures optimal cost recovery
This is a full time, permanent role with a good level of flexibility on offer. See job description on our webite for full details of the role.
With a commitment to our vision, you’ll get inspiration from the change you help make happen. We appreciate and respect different people and ideas, allow the chance to grow and the space to be yourself at your best.
Excellent benefits include:
- 28 annual holiday days, plus bank holidays and additional leave purchase
- 3%, 4% or 5% pension contributions double-matched by WaterAid
- Agile/flexible working and family friendly policies
Please note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Availability for interview is required during w/c 24th September.
Minimum Education Required