18R Shepard St.
Founded in 1999, The Midas Collaborative (Midas) is a statewide nonprofit organization that helps low and moderate-income residents of Massachusetts build assets and achieve greater economic stability. With the help of Midas and its members, families across the state build assets and financial knowledge that changes lives. As a membership organization, Midas provides capacity building, technical assistance, training, and advocacy opportunities to member and partner organizations. Midas also advances the dialogue on economics, consumer financial protection, and asset building with public officials at every level of government.
Midas seeks an Asset Development Program Associate to support the matched savings program and the strategic direction of the organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Lead the intake, review, and data capture of matched savings program enrollments
• Support the fiscal administration of savings accounts which includes disbursements, data entry, filing, and other related tasks
• Assist the program manager in maintaining new and existing partnerships with nonprofit organizations and financial institutions for savings incentive programs
• Support evaluation and reporting needs, program referrals and other program-related tasks
• Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications: Demonstrated experience supporting nonprofit/entrepreneurial initiatives, commitment to social justice and strengths-based management, direct service experience, and strong written and verbal skills required, as are initiative, problem-solving, attention to detail, and an ability to work collaboratively on multiple projects that have multiple partners. Experience in financial security/asset-building projects preferred.
Computer skills: Comfortable with MS Office, online platforms, social media, and data management required. Experience in Vistashare Outcome Tracker a plus.
Setting: Flexible schedule and work setting. Occasional statewide travel required. A warm and enjoyable work environment. Midas is an equal opportunity employer.
Reports to: Asset Development Program Manager
To Apply: Send resume materials to Anahit@MidasCollab.org
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required