CAMBA’s Health Home program is an innovative new model of care management focused on improving the health outcomes for individuals with severe mental illness & other complex chronic illnesses through coordinated networks of medical, psychiatric, behavioral health, social service & housing providers. Staff will use cutting-edge health information technology & a unified plan of care to ensure all clients connect to & maintain primary medical care, prevent hospital stays, &/or reduce the length of hospitalizations. CAMBA's participation in health home places it at the forefront of a broad system wide change that will have a significant impact on many human services sectors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage one or more programs which require contact with internal and/or external clients and/or the community Have understanding of all aspects of contract requirements and communicate this understanding to staff
- Participate in program design
- Maintain a continuous recruiting model in order to find the best talent for the program needs.
- In conjunction with Managers and Directors, develop and implement a staffing plan to forecast for future hiring needs.
- Develop and maintain an applicant tracking system to ensure an adequate pipeline of candidates to fuel program growth.
- Maintain professional relationships with clients and client confidentiality.
- Practice Universal Precautions/Standard Protocol & Procedures.
- Responsible for Health Homes' new hire processing and orientation to the Health Homes program policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement Quality Assurance measures to ensure quality service delivery to clients.
- Achieves quality assurance objectives by performing analysis, preparing actions plans, identifying and resolving problems, completing audits and implementing changes.
- Gather and analyze key data and trends to drive program effectiveness and the development of a workforce plan aligned with the program's expansion
- Provide tools, advice, and information to support Health Homes' program staff to fully understand both CAMBA's and Health Homes' policies and procedures.
- Oversee onsite and organize offsite training opportunities for professional development of staff.
- Create and implement new staff onboarding system for the program.
- Develops, maintains and distributes turnover report.
Minimum Education/Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree and three years of applicable experience and/or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge about, understanding of, and ability to work closely with, persons with HIV/AIDS and related issues.
- Bi-lingual English with any one of the following languages: Spanish, Russian, Haitian-Creole, Chinese (Mandarin or Mandarin/Cantonese) preferred.
- Some evening/weekend availability may be required.
- Familiarity with health information technology, regional health information organizations, funder based data systems (i.e., AIRS, CAIRS, eShare, etc), government health information systems (i.e., PSYCKES) and care management data systems or electronic medical record systems.
- Experience with project management, data management.
Minimum Education Required