Reports to: Senior Director for Residential Programs
Function: Responsible for the overall program operations and services of OMH Licensed and Supported Scattered Site
· Ensures delivery of program services according to agency policies and procedures.
· Ensures compliance with applicable NYS OMH guidelines.
· Responsible for recruitment, hiring, and supervision of all program staff.
· Assures initial and continuing staff training, develops and oversees staffing schedule.
· Responsible for admission and discharge of clients.
· Responsible for coordinating/delivering safety and health programs to clients and staff.
· Promotes peer to peer services.
· Promotes other evidence-based practices including integrated & coordinated care, wellness self-management, integrated dual diagnosis treatment and medication review.
· Reviews and schedules case reviews, support plans, support plan reviews.
· Supervises case managers in their support planning and in collateral contacts with providers of medical and psychiatric care.
· Reviews charting to ensure compliance with NYSOMH documentation requirements.
· Facilitates weekly clinical meeting.
· Coordinates client committee activities, develops community resources, liaison with collateral providers.
· Ensures regular inspection and maintenance of all apartments.
· Works with landlords and realtors to identify prospective new apartments.
· Ensures timely submission of monthly billing related documentation and other reporting as required.
· Monitors rent arrears monthly and develops collections strategies with staff and supervisor.
· Reviews employee timesheets, monitors hours and vacation.
· Member of the Case Record Review Committee.
· Serves as a “Qualified Mental Health Staff Person”.
· Recommends measures to evaluate and improve the quality of program services.
· Is on-call for emergencies
· Duties as assigned by supervisor.
Master’s degree in the field of psychology or an analogous field. Significant experience in mental health residential settings. Understanding of evidence-based practices in rehabilitation and recovery. Solid supervisory experience. Licensed professional with knowledge of Medicaid billing preferred.
Salary: $66,766 - $71,073 plus generous benefits
Email a resume, cover letter and contact information for 3 professional references to:
Director, Human Resources and Information Management
ACMH, Inc., promotes the wellness and recovery of persons with mental illness living in New York City and is a leader in the provision of outreach and engagement, care management, rehabilitation, and supportive housing.
For more information, visit our website: www.acmhnyc.org
Minimum Education Required