This position will assist in marketing initiatives to maximize non-dues revenue of ASHA’s products and services. The purpose of this position is to provide support for the online store and product database, product production, promotional calendar, and marketing and data analysis. This position will manage all aspects of the ASHA Store at live events including planning, goal setting, promotions, design, onsite management, and post-analysis. This position will coordinate social media campaigns to support the promotion of products and events. This position will proof content to ensure accuracy and consistency and update product content and marketing materials. This position is involved in marketing analysis, sales reporting, and consumer trends. This position is the liaison between the Marketing, Distribution, and Product Sales teams.
- Update the product database with pricing, product descriptions, and promotional coding.
- Manage all aspects of the live event bookstores.
- Update the ASHA Online Store with new advertising and promotions.
- Work with Marketing Managers to develop, execute, and track social media campaigns.
- Oversee product production and proofreading of ASHA’s products, including Reference, Consumer Education, and CEU Courses.
- Work with the marketing team to update the promotional calendar with information for e-mail blasts and other promotions; assist in writing text for e-mails, as necessary.
- Provide support to update marketing dashboard on customer and marketplace trends, competitive information, sales data, and campaign tracking data, to inform marketing strategy and initiatives.
- Provide information about new products and promotions to Product Sales and the Distribution teams.
- Assist in other marketing initiatives, including, but not limited to, writing copy for special promotions.
Knowledge and skills typically acquired through:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in Marketing, Business Management, or Communications
- At least 4 years’ marketing experience in a similar position in either a nonprofit or corporate organization
- Experience in live bookstore events
- Experience in product production and publishing
- Experience in tracking, reporting, and analysis
- Experience in copywriting
Scope and depth of technical skills/knowledge:
- Experience in proofing new products, including marketing materials, books, technical references, and brochures and booklets
- Excellent writing skills
- Live bookstore management
- Comfort working in a CRM and product database
- Demonstrated experience in analytical thinking
- Experience using, understanding, and reporting on Google Analytics, promotional and sales reporting, and using Excel Pivot Tables
- Excellent Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
Scope and depth of nontechnical skills/knowledge:
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to meet deadlines through the use of excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail (very important)
- Strong teamwork skills
- Experience that shows creative and analytical thinking
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative in completing projects