10 Bassett Highway
Award-winning FQHC, Zufall Health, is currently seeking a Revenue Cycle Manager who will be responsible for the overall functions of Zufall Health Center’s revenue cycle to ensure maximum revenue and cash flow, while maintaining the highest levels of patient, provider, employee and other customer satisfaction. This includes fiscal oversight of all business related functions of the patient visit from point of entry to accurate adjudication of the patient's account. Areas of involvement registration, billing and collections, coding, patient insurance, data processing, integrity of patient accounts, accounts receivable management, and the integrity and utilization of the electronic health record (ECW). Responsible for the flow of these efforts to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of access, registration, charge capture, charge entry, claims submission, follow-up and account adjudication. The Manager will oversee and further grow the capacity of staff within the revenue cycle department, with particular emphasis in increasing effectiveness and accuracy of charge capture, charge entry, claims submission, follow-up and account adjudication, end user training and customer service. The Manager is responsible for ensuring revenue cycle management functions are aligned and optimized to maximize collections, advance the use of technology, optimize staff productivity, and minimize the cost to collect.
- BA/BS in Business or Healthcare Management (preferred). Management & Revenue Cycle experience in lieu of degree will be considered
- Current ICD10 Coding certification
- Minimum of 7 years of progressively responsible professional fee billing experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with staff productivity management
- Proven record of successful project management pertaining to revenue cycle, business processes, and technology utilization
- In-depth knowledge of federal and state regulations as they pertain to physician and other healthcare provider reimbursement
- Ability to meet deadlines to achieve critical organizational objectives
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently, and exercise discretion and good judgement.
Minimum Education Required