Details: Fellowships will run for a full year with an estimated time commitment of 16-20 hours per week. We offer a $400 stipend per month.
Graphic Design Fellowship
Hollaback! is a global, people-powered movement to end harassment in all its forms. We work together to understand the problem, ignite public conversations, and develop innovative strategies that ensure equal access to public spaces. We leverage the very spaces where harassment happens – from online to the streets – to have each other’s backs and build a world where we can all be who we are, wherever we are.
Hollaback! is seeking a Graphic Design Fellow who will assist in helping design resources for work around public harassment and online harassment to use on social media, to publicize events, and as resources to distribute to our communities. Examples of programs you’ll be designing for include: our site leader program, trainings, HeartMob, and The People’s Supper.
- Design social media images
- Design graphics for our campaigns and fundraising efforts
- Design PowerPoint presentations
- Provide other graphic design support as needed
The applicant must have:
- Prior experience with graphic design (even if it is in an informal setting) and a willingness to learn.
- A passionate drive to end harassment -- in all its forms.
The applicant must be:
- A current student or recent graduate with a strong commitment to Hollaback!'s mission
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, results-driven, and motivated by project management and deadlines
- A quick thinker who can boil a great amount of information into appealing text and graphics
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively
- Eager to take on challenges
- Flexible with work tasks
Fellowships will run for a full year with an estimated time commitment of 16-20 hours per week. We offer a $400 stipend per month. The candidate will work from our office in downtown Brooklyn for the first six months, and then will be given the option to work from home 1-2 days a week based on performance.
Interested applicants should send a resume with a cover letter to email@example.com. Candidates will be interviewed on a rolling basis. The deadline to apply is until the position is filled.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required