Rural Development Specialist - Environmental Finance Center
- Job posted by Rural Community Assistance Corporation (RCAC)
We want you to assist utilities to achieve compliance with the SDWA! Do you have drinking water operator certification and/or regulatory expertise? Do you have a passion for small groundwater systems and enjoy working with people? Do you want a career where no two days are exactly the same? RCAC's Rural Development Specialist - EFC will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Assisting utilities to achieve compliance with the Safe Drinking Water Act
• Conducting Technical, Managerial and Financial (TMF) assessments
• Conducting onsite assessments and sanitary surveys of small groundwater systems
• Developing work plans to address system needs and provide training and technical assistance to build capacity of utilities
• Promoting, facilitating and mediating community partnerships to maximize limited resources
RCAC is an equal opportunity employer and considers all employees and job applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or marital status, or any other status protected by the law. RCAC strives to reflect the diverse constituencies that the organization serves.
Please visit our website at www.rcac.org/careers to view or print the job description and/or provided benefits.
Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Retirement Plan, FSA
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our website at www.rcac.org/careers to view the full job description and apply online.