200 North Glebe Road
Full time exempt
Location: Arlington, VA
The results oriented recruiter will provide full life-cycle recruiting, screening, onboarding and recommending placement of staff by using internal and external sourcing methods. This position must possess considerable skills in interviewing techniques, knowledge of all jobs in the agency and a basic understanding of the organizational structure. The candidate must have knowledge and experience using job posting sites and social media to attract new talent. The candidate will execute full-cycle recruiting including researching and evaluating candidates, pre-screening applicants, conducting background checks and onboard new hires.
- Processes a high number of job requisitions and fills positions with quality candidates in a timely manner
- Leads the interview process by conducting initial phone screen for applicants, as well as scheduling and conducting in-person interviews
- Develops a thorough understanding of the profiles for searching by forming and maintaining a relationship with hiring managers
- Coordinates with hiring managers to determine best recruiting process for positions
- Identifies qualified candidates through a variety of internal and external recruiting sources
- Screens and interview applicants
- Manages candidates through JobVite
- Maintains metrics for turnover and time to fill
- Conducts reference checks
- Extends verbal offers and coordinates background checks
- Conducts orientation of new employees
- Completes weekly report of employment activity
- Conducts exit interviews with terminating employees
- Presents recruitment activity at bi-weekly Directors/management meetings
- Manages compensation ranges
- Maintains all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite)
- Must have reliable transportation
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management or a related field
- 2-3 years of prior full-cycle recruiting experience
- Experience with Jobvite applicant tracking preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience building a talent acquisition strategy for non-profits desirable
- Advanced internet recruiting skills and experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage deadlines.
- Experience with setting up/managing an internship program.
Please send cover letter with salary range requirements and resume to email@example.com.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Pension, Holiday, Sick, Vacation.
Minimum Education Required