Dance School and Conservatory Program Administrator - Experience the power of dance!
- Job posted by CityDance
5301 Tuckerman Lane
Do you have top-of-the line administrative skills? Do details matter? Are you helpful by nature and always looking to solve the next problem? Are you self-motivated, driven, and ambitious? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you to use and develop these talents, and make an immediate impact on our growing dance organization.
We’re looking for a committed and organized Program Administrator to support and bolster our dance school.
What you'll do:
- Provide detailed and meticulous administrative support for programming at School & Conservatory.
- Support calendar and schedule management.
- Serve as Assistant for Concerts and Performances.
- Support communication to school, parents and teachers.
- Support payroll.
- Take detailed notes in meetings, communicate necessary decisions and follow through on action items.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Coordinate and organize flow of communication and information in support of school operations and activities.
- Receive visitors; parents, students, teachers, etc and provide assistance or direct to appropriate staff and provide technical information related to programs, events, timelines, requirements, rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Be a team player and contribute to the growth of our School & Conservatory programs.
- Enjoy the recognition and reward of seeing the students develop into some of the best young dancers and performance talents nationally.
- You are a resident in the USA.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a relative field
- 3 - 5 years of experience in similar position prefered
- You have experience working in customer-facing roles.
- You are able to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity with a customer-focused mindset.
- You're able to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively under pressure.
- You have strong planning and organizational skills.
- You are flexible and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a sense of humor and love of dance.
You have experience working with these platforms:
- CRM platforms
- Microsoft Word environment
- SaaS Systems
- Google Products
Physical demands that must be met in order to successfully complete the essential functions of the job:
- Requires the ability to speak, hear, see and use computer and other office related equipment.
- Requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time and lift up to 15 lbs.
- May require local and national travel.
Level of Language Proficiency
You have strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written. Any other languages are a plus.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
- Please send resume PDF Format only to email@example.com
- Subject of email: Job Post_ SACPRAD18 – “applicant last name”
- Title resume document: Resume_SACPRAD18 – “applicant’s last name” or include in email a link to LinkedIn or other online CV or resume.
- Include salary requirements in email. Salary commensurate with experience.