Are you interested in making a world of difference in cancer care?
Cancer strikes more than 10 million people worldwide each year. As the leading medical society representing doctors who care for people with cancer, the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) is committed to conquering cancer through research, education, and promotion of the highest quality patient care.
Who we are:
ASCO is a stable, forward-thinking membership organization that operates in a results-oriented work environment in which employees’ evaluation emphasizes performance outcomes over presence or time. This is an Alexandria, VA position that offers an excellent benefits package and opportunities to participate in professional development programs. To learn what it’s like to work at ASCO, click here.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to analyze online statistics and identify areas to optimize online marketing performance and key findings, generating useful and usable insights and recommending actions that come from those analyses in support of marketing and communications activities across paid, owned, and earned channels.
What you will do:
- Provide strategic and tactical recommendations that drive data-driven marketing campaigns, based on analytics
- Deliver analytics across the department, ranging from traditional media through digital (search, social, email, paid ads) plus creative testing and hypothesis testing
- Design, manage, and deliver customer segment analyses, participate in hypothesis creation and testing, assist with optimization efforts and impact analyses, and other analytics activities that help gauge and respond to the voice of the customer
- Develop dashboards, reports, and visualizations of key performance indicators, including delivery plans and mechanisms to relevant stakeholders
- Develop, manage, analyze, and report key marketing metrics via manual and automated data feeds
- Monitor lead status and funnel metrics to help ensure effectiveness of lead management programs
- Assist in creating digital measurement frameworks, establishing goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
What you will need in order to be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree in social science or science with a strong programming and/or mathematical background
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in analytics with proven hands-on analytical programming
- Experience in marketing analytics, such as digital analytics and eCRM
Ideal candidates will also contribute:
- Advanced Degree in Marketing/Digital Analytics
- Experience in Adobe Analytics, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Target, Claravine, Google Analytics, or similar platforms
- Experience with CRM tools, with a preference for Microsoft Dynamics
- Digital campaign analysis, search optimization, social media metrics, voice of customer analysis, attribution modeling, predictive analytics
- Project management experience (scoping to tracking and delivery)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including sound business judgment
- Strong level of curiosity and creativity to proactively seek answers to complex problems
- Self-managed with proven skills to use initiative, time management, and organizational skills to prioritize work
- Knowledge of relational databases, CRM applications and query languages (e.g., SQL, MySQL) and experience with visualization/ reporting / BI platforms
- Hands on experience with predictive modeling and time series forecasting
ASCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)