5 Pennsylvania Plaza
The Digital Production Associate is a member of AIUSA’s Digital Unit within the Public Affairs Department. The position reports directly to the Director of Online Engagement. The Digital Production Associate will primarily manage the day to day production of email and SMS programs. S/He executes email and SMS production including maintaining sophisticated email and mobile list segments based on user data in order to deliver the right messages at the right times to the right audiences. Additionally, this role will support the digital team by providing digital expertise to campaigns and programmatic work as needed as well as data analytics and database management.
- Manage all aspects of production for a large-scale email and SMS program including building queries, managing production and schedule, and overseeing quality assurance.
- Pitching in with email copy writing as needed.
- Using data and design to build and optimize email templates, action pages, call pages, sign up forms, donation forms, etc.
- Maintain email and mobile list segments based on user data such as behavior, demographics, etc.
- Track and report on email and SMS analytics on a regular basis.
- Design & implement testing strategies to improve the digital program’s performance.
- Draft and proofread messaging for digital mediums, including email, SMS, and web.
- Keep abreast of current and ongoing trends in digital advocacy and communications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in a fast paced-digital and/or communications role preferred.
- Experience working with and/or building an email list is awesome.
- Experience working with CRM technology, constructing and troubleshooting email content and web pages, as well as QA’ing HTML emails or proof that you can pick it up!
- Experience with CMS technologies.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
All qualified candates must apply online at our careers website: careers.aiusa.org
Amnesty International USA is an Equal Opportunity employer.