Details: Mid to high 30,000
4 West 43rd Street
The Administrative Assistant performs a variety of administrative, clerical, and program assistant tasks. Duties include providing all administrative support to the Women’s Community Justice Project Executive Director and Program Director, as well as other staff as needed. Assists with daily office and program needs and in managing WCJP’s general administrative activities.
· Answers and directs all internal and external phone calls.
· Writes and distributes emails, correspondence memos, letters, forms, etc.
· Plans, organizes and schedules program meetings, appointments, and calendars.
· Takes detailed meeting minutes and files minutes accordingly.
· Assists in the preparation of regularly scheduled internal and external reports.
· Organizes and maintains program’s online case management, data collection, and case filing systems.
· Assists in the review of program referrals as needed. This includes reviewing referral documentation for completion and accuracy and conducting referral-related follow up correspondence with partner agencies.
· Completes all program/office supply orders.
· Coordinates with outside systems (IT, telephone, Internet and other providers) to ensure prompt resolution of issues and continuous quality service.
· Maintains confidentiality of all program information.
· Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office manager.
· Extensive knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
· Working knowledge of office equipment (printers, computers, telephone systems).
· Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint); experience with Dropbox and Salesforce or equivalent platforms highly desired.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Good time management skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize work.
· Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
· Good interpersonal skills and ability to work on a team.
Benefits include (Health, Vision, Dental), Retirement Plan, LTD and generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) policy
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required