Data Entry Assistant- Part Time
The Family Center is a not-for-profit organization providing social and legal services to families affected by life threatening parental illness, absence and loss. The Family Center is a pioneer in the design and testing of health care coordination and education, permanency planning and advocacy services that address the myriad of issues that challenge families. Please visit our website at www.thefamilycenter.org to learn more about our services.
The Family Center collects a high volume of client-level demographic, service and outcome data that must be entered into multiple in-house and funder-required systems by specific weekly and monthly deadlines. This requires excellent time management and professional organization. We also collect and manage benefits data for staff which must be reported to various oversight bodies. The Data Entry Assistant is responsible for entering this data.
The Data Entry Assistant works a part-time schedule, 3 days a week (21 hours) this may include some remote data entry and is eligible for benefits. The Data Entry Assistant reports to the QA Manager.
· Enter intake, service and assessment data in NYC DOHMH e-share and AIRS reporting systems.
· Enter client intake and service data into the SQL-based agency database for all programs and departments.
· Work with head of Human Resources to enter data for compliance reports including pension, ACA, OSHA and WC.
· Participate in regular Data Quality Assurance activities for all databases and in relevant Continuous Quality Improvement projects across departments.
· Follow up by email or phone with direct services staff and supervisors about missing, late and incorrect data
· Assist in the preparation for funder site visits and program audits.
· Keep track of and meet reporting deadlines on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
· Complete special projects as requested.
· Attend trainings as needed.
· Bachelors Degree
· Excellent time management
· Extremely high attention to detail
· Computer proficiency
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
· Deadline driven
· Well organized
· Skilled communicator (verbal and written)
Please email a resume, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the words "Data Entry Assistant,” in the subject line of the e-mail.
The Family Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Family Center is covered under FMLA.
· Health and Dental Benefits
· 403(B) Retirement Plan
· Four Weeks’ Annual Leave
· Tuition Reimbursement Program
· Long Term Disability Plan
· Flexible Spending Account
· TransitChek Program
Minimum Education Required