315 S. Broad Street
Utility/Prep Cook is a fulltime position that includes cleaning the kitchen and assisting with the prep of daily meals.
- Clean dishes/glasses/flatware and store those items properly.
- Wash pots, pans and trays by hand.
- Set up or break down dishwashing area.
- Fill/empty soak tubs with cleaning/sanitizing solutions.
- Sweep/mop floors.
- Wipe up any spills to ensure floors remain dry.
- Follow all hand washing guidelines, and safe and effective hygiene practices.
- Assist with special cleaning tasks.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervising kitchen staff.
Prep Cook Duties:
- Assist with set-up, service, and clean-up of food production.
- Follow safe cooking and food handling techniques.
- Assist with receiving and organizing food deliveries and donations.
- Other tasks as necessary as assigned by supervising kitchen staff.
Knowledge and Skills
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with diverse staff.
- Ability to work effectively in pressure situations.
- Must be flexible in working with staff and customers.
- Required to be on time for all shifts
- Must be able to lift, carry, push or pull up to 40 pounds throughout the work day
- The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; stoop; bend; shake, stir, and pour; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is frequently required to wash hands.
Full-time, hourly, non-exempt position with health insurance benefits.
Minimum Education Required