Details: Compensation is based on qualifications and level of experience.
69 Milk Street
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for a variety of administrative tasks and also provides support with special events, marketing, and volunteers. This position is responsible for assisting all staff members on various projects to ensure operational and financial goals of the organization are met.
- Respond to calls and inquiries from event participants, volunteers, and donors
- Maintain and organize/manage systems and databases
- Have knowledge and understanding of basic accounting tasks
- Interface with and provide monthly reports to our financial management firm
- Develop a working knowledge of fundraising platforms
- Compose letters, memos, and mail correspondence
- Process and track offline contributions and other accounting/reporting tasks as needed
- Order office supplies
· Play a key role with the implementation of the One Mission Buzz Off for Kids with Cancer
· Plan six to eight wellness events per year as part of One Mission’s Heart to Heart Program
- Update website content as needed
- Assist in creation of emails
- Responsible for managing collateral such as proposals, brochures, flyers, and event signage and working with vendors on production
· Maintain a current database of volunteers
· Assist in the recruitment of volunteers
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor’s degree required with minimum of 2 years administrative experience. A valid driver’s license required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Excellent written and verbal communications skills are necessary with a strong orientation to customer service. Superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage a variety of projects are key. Demonstrates leadership and self-starting attitude with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team and work with a variety of personalities. Ability to juggle multiple projects; and work independently in a fast-paced environment. Reliance on excel so high level of competence in Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Full time, 40 hours per week. Open office setting. Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm; Some travel and evening and weekend work required.
Minimum Education Required