The mission of Upham’s Corner Health Committee, Inc. d/b/a Upham’s Corner Health Center / Upham’s Elder Service Plan / Upham’s Home Health Care is to provide expert, compassionate care to children and adults. Our Core Values are: Compassion and respect – For those in our care and for one another.
ABOUT OUR OPENING:
Upham’s Elder Service Plan, a division of Upham’s Corner Health Committee, Inc., is seeking for a Behavioral Therapist. The Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) is an innovative model that provides all-inclusive integrative primary care and social services to older adults.
If you are interested in working with a creative, passionate team of healthcare professionals with a mission to provide comprehensive, continuous health and social services to older adults, the Behavioral Health Therapist position is right for you.
The Behavioral Health Therapist provides Behavioral Health interventions to PACE participants who have been referred by the Interdisciplinary Teams at each PACE Center. The role of the person is this position is to maintain communication with Interdisciplinary team members, and act as liaison between contracted Behavioral Health providers and PACE. This is a Full-Time position functioning within the Social Work Department and reports directly to the Social Work Manager.
- Provide psychosocial assessments and behavioral health treatment to participants.
- Provide consultation and collaboration to the Interdisciplinary Team.
- Maintain individual caseload with collaborating documentation.
- Attend interdisciplinary team meetings in-person or via phone.
- Provide Behavioral Health input to the care planning process.
- Perform other duties as required by the position or as assigned by supervisor. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all the activities, duties and / or responsibilities that are required of this position. Duties and responsibilities are subject to change due to business needs at any time with or without previous notice.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work with LICSW certification in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Minimum of two (2) years working in a multicultural community setting with older adults.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred but not required.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative interdisciplinary team environment.
- Strong Communication skills including: verbal, written, and listening.
- Strong organizational and facilitation skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast pace work environment.
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate across disciplines.
Upham’s Corner Health Committee, Inc. offers a highly competitive benefit packet for eligible staff. Benefits currently available include Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plans, 403B retirement plan with a generous employer contribution, 12 Holidays paid, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Assistance Program, and much more.
As a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), Upham's Corner Health Center staff may be eligible for loan repayment programs such us the National Health Service Corps (NHSC), The Mass League of Community Health Centers and The Massachusetts Loan Repayment though the Department of Public Health among others. If approved, some of these loan repayment programs can provide up to $100,000 in loan forgiveness. Please research your individual eligibility, particularly if you are a Physician, Dentist, Psychiatrist, Nurse Practitioner (Primary Care), Physician Assistant, Psychologist (Health Service), Registered Nurse (Primary Care), Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Psychiatric Nurse Specialist, or a Licensed Professional Counselor.
Minimum Education Required