197 Portland Street
The Research & Evaluation Program Associate (Evaluation) is a member of Interise’s External Relations department with responsibility for programmatic and impact evaluation related endeavors. S/he will work to ensure that the organization’s evaluation system meets current stakeholder needs and is scalable to support Interise’s multifaceted organizational growth. S/he will oversee program evaluation for all StreetWise ‘MBA’™ cohorts to ensure quality assurance and to enable continuous learning and improvement in program delivery. S/he will manage impact evaluation to capture outcomes related to program alumni and their businesses. The ideal candidate will have prior experience supporting a complex evaluation process that includes survey instrument maintenance and data collection, cleaning, storage, analysis, and visualization.
Reports to: Manager of Research and Evaluation; and works cross functionally with Marketing and Communications, Program Delivery, National Partnerships, and Development teams.
§ Execute program evaluation processes according to a program delivery calendar and provide evaluation support for program cohorts across several delivery modes.
§ Provide support for the annual assessment process: prepare and send communications to eligible respondents and engage network partners for local follow up.
§ Work collaboratively with the Research and Evaluation team to prepare assessment data for analysis, perform impact metric calculations, present findings, and finalize content for internal and external customers.
§ Periodically create, review, update, rebuild, and test program and impact evaluation survey instruments.
§ Perform quality control procedures to ensure the integrity of assessment data and customer relationship management data (e.g., Saleforce).
§ Manage the storage of evaluation data and assist staff and management with specific data requests, analyses, and reports.
§ Prepare and analyze data for annual impact report and applied research projects, applying rigorous statistical analysis to legacy and current datasets.
Interise is an entrepreneurial organization. All staff share administrative responsibility for the organization, assume new and emerging responsibilities as the organization evolves, and engage in learning opportunities to share new information and knowledge that can help inform the future of the organization.
· Bachelor’s degree in economics, social science, business, data science, or a related field is required.
· One to three years of successful work experience in a policy institute, government agency, consulting firm, or nonprofit with a track record of collecting, analyzing, and managing primary and secondary data.
· Proficiency in a data analysis software, such as Stata, SPSS, SAS, or R.
· Proficiency or familiarity with relational databases, such as Access or SQL
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel; and proficiency with MS Office.
· Familiarity with Salesforce preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to write for a range of technical and general audiences.
· Excellent professional judgment with handling confidential data or sensitive information.
Interise offers a corporate-level bundle of benefits, including paid time off, medical and dental, and 401k.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Deadline for ending the search is April 30, 2018. Ours is a multi-cultural team and we thrive on diversity.