Founded in 1906, AJC seeks to enhance the well-being of the Jewish people and Israel, and to advance human rights and democratic values in the United States and around the world. Among Jewish advocacy organizations, AJC is the leader in the global arena. We are known for our unparalleled access to diplomats, government officials, and faith leaders in more than 100 countries. In addition to our New York headquarters and Office of Policy and Diplomatic Affairs in Washington, D.C., AJC has offices across the U.S. and around the globe and maintains partnerships with Jewish communities worldwide.
The Senior Business Analyst Associate will report to the Global Director, IT and play a critical role in ongoing systems analysis, enhancement and implementation projects. The Senior Business Analyst Associate will work closely with departments and regional offices throughout the organization, providing technical support and identifying and executing opportunities to further leverage technology to achieve the organization’s mission. This is a high visibility role, offering extensive exposure at all levels across organization.
The Senior Business Analyst Associate does all this while adhering to AJC’s core values: Respect, Teamwork, Integrity, Excellence, and Accountability
- Run reports and conduct analyses, along with other team members including marketing, development and regional staff, of constituent data in Raisers Edge in support of AJC strategic initiatives;
- Run, maintain and troubleshoot Raiser’s Edge/Luminate Online integration;
- Oversee sign-up and event registration forms on AJC’s engagement platforms, including Eventbrite, Luminate Online and Springboard
- Become subject matter expert for Luminate Online. Train end users and suggest improvements; work with Global Communications, IT and vendors to develop and implement improved processes and technologies;
- Work with Global Communications to develop an email personalization strategy;
- Enhance deliverability by purging non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs;
- Maintain proper list hygiene through a continual process of cleaning and validation;
- Coordinate with Regional Offices and Departments to reduce list redundancies and promote best practices around segmenting lists;
- Proactively put industry best-practices and measures in place to ensure maximum inbox placement on daily and weekly email communications for over 25 business units;
- Continually identify and remediate deliverability risks and issues as they arise;
- As needed, assist regional staff in the creation of event registration forms;
- Support other departmental initiatives as needed, and as time allows;
- 3-4 years’ experience with Raiser’s Edge or other Blackbaud software
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous business systems analysis experience a plus
- Experience with business reporting tools such as Crystal Reports
- Advanced MS Office skills, specifically Excel and Word
- Thorough understanding of fundraising concepts and best practices a plus
- Previous professional experience in not-for-profit sector a plus
- Knowledge of, and support for, the organization’s mission a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be a skilled listener
- Extremely well-developed organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Dependable and reliable with strong improvement focus
- Respect for and adherence to confidentiality
- A thoughtful team player who can work independently
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
AJC requires all staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID 19, unless one has a legally recognized reason for exemption.
AJC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your application to: https://ajchr.wufoo.com/forms/szlai171hizuir/