The Small Enterprise Foundation (SEF) is a development microfinance NGO, with over 215 000 clients, which alleviates poverty by enabling self-employment through micro-enterprise. We are dedicated to reaching the most disadvantaged in rural communities in South Africa.
SEF is looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Developer to engage with stakeholders to elicit their business intelligence or reporting requirements and challenges, and to develop innovative BI solutions including data warehousing, BI dashboards and reports as well as making recommendations for continuous improvement efforts that enable organisational objectives.
This position will require strong ability to model, manipulate and analyse data, innovative thinker, strong planning and time management skills, good interpersonal skills, good written and verbal communication skills. The ideal candidate must be methodical and logical, must work accurately with attention to detail, be comfortable t work in a team and driven to continually improve and develop knowledge and skillset. Lastly ideal candidate should be adept at problem solving.
· External Advert-Business Intelligence Developer – Tzaneen, Limpopo
The interested candidates must meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Business Intelligence or related field required (fields of statistics,
· mathematics or a related subjects involving mathematics, such as economics or data science may be considered)
· 7+ years’ experience in a business intelligence role
· 3+ years’ experience in a supervisory capacity, preferably within business intelligence or data analysis
· High level of experience in Data Modelling, Data Warehouse, Data Mining and Data Analysis
· Ability to understand and find appropriate applications for data and analysis results
· High level of proficiency in programming languages, such as SQL, R and Python
· High level of proficiency using Business Intelligence products, such as Microsoft Power BI and Qlik
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
· Experience in financial / accounting / microfinance institutions would be beneficial
Salary is market related (Package is inclusive of medical aid, provident fund and Group Life and Disability)
Interested parties should submit a concise CV, and qualification/s to
e-mail: email@example.com by the 22nd of January 2021
SEF is an EE compliant organisation therefore people in designated categories including individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The Small Enterprise Foundation (SEF) is a development microfinance NGO, with over 215 000 clients, which alleviates poverty by enabling self-employment through micro-enterprise. We are dedicated to reaching the most disadvantaged in…