Job Mission: You will guide our entrepreneurs across the Cultivation process (Alterna's methodology for strengthening social business models). You will also provide support by designing market and financial plans and building a disruptive business model with social and environmental impact. o succeed in the role, you will:
- Guide Cultivation programs to lead our entrepreneurs' business development process by working directly with a range of social entrepreneurs.
- Analyze and develop strategic plans for entrepreneurs to strengthen their business models. Promote growth by proposing new tools and adjusting the existing ones to organize and create measurable results for the businesses.
- Prepare and improve the Cultivation methodology, including content and tools in areas such as sales strategies, financial sustainability, and impact measurement.
- Lead research and market analysis to identified and design activities to meet the needs of the entrepreneur’s business models, considering the sectors and industries they belong. You'll also support the programs or projects by proposing strategic allies based on your previous research.
- Represent Alterna in conferences, events, and initiatives at the national, Central American, and international levels.
Would you like to be part of Latin America’s entrepreneurial ecosystem transformation?
- You hold a bachelor's degree in business administration, sales, marketing, or related fields. A Master's degree is a plus.
- You have worked at least two years in marketing, and/or commercial areas, with personal interaction with internal or external stakeholders.
- You have the experience in analyzing and structuring marketing information in order to implement customer segmentation models, sales strategies and matching with target markets.
- You are good with analyzing data and can rise to the challenge of communicating large amounts of information clearly.
- You have an advanced level in data management in Excel.
- You are passionate about the social entrepreneurship sector and you know its dynamics.
- You have the skills to develop and strengthen interpersonal relationships with humility, empathy and cultural sensitivity.
- You are independent and able to work in dynamic and fast-paced environments and handle various tasks simultaneously and take ownership of existing and new processes.
- You are passionate about learning new ways to solve everyday challenges, skilled at building and implementing new strategies, and very detailed professional.
- You're fluent in Spanish and English, and any other language is very welcome!